Watermark X is a free trial software application from the Rippers & Converters subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-02-18. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Digital watermarking is the process of embedding information into a digital signal in a way that is difficult to remove. The signal may be audio, pictures or video, for example. If the signal is copied, then the information is also carried in the copy.
Watermark X is a powerful utility to embed invisible digital watermark information into images/videos. It supports JPEG , Bitmap, AVI, MP4, WMV , etc multimedia formats and can embed up to 100 bytes inforamtion.
* Robustness，the watermark resists a designated class of transformations. Robust watermarks may be used in copy protection applications to carry copy and access control information.
* Perceptibility, the watermark is imperceptible as the original cover signal and the marked signal are (close to) perceptually indistinguishable.
* Capacity， The length of the embedded message can be up to 100 bytes for example for HD video.(Note:Trial version can only embed 3 bytes at most )
* Provide Watermark Viewer can display the embeded watermark information.
* Provide console version to support batch process （Note：only available for register user）
Watermark X (version 1.10) has a file size of 10.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 233 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.